Omir the Storyteller

Stories. Music. Politics. Technology. Baseball. Friends. Family. Potrzebie.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

File this one under "WTF LOL"

Meta

Anybody have any idea why I'm getting a bunch of hits from people who searched Google for a picture of an elephant I posted a couple of years ago?

It's interesting to see how the people who found this blog got here. Other than blatant self-promotion, I don't do any real advertising, because this blog is an on-again-off-again kind of thing, but it shows up on Google searches occasionally. One person searching for Aesop's "The Wolf And The Dog" retold ended up at my version of the story; another googling for "a quiet evening at home" found a post I put up about sharing music with my granddaughter.

Odd world, this blogtopia. (Yes, skippy did coin that phrase.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home