Omir the Storyteller

Stories. Music. Politics. Technology. Baseball. Friends. Family. Potrzebie.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

28 Dumb Answers To 28 Dumb Questions

Family

My son is a Myspace junkie. When he's working all alone at the pizza joint at night he occasionally amuses himself by taking these Myspace surveys his girl friend sends him and filling them out. Occasionally I amuse myself by doing the same. Here's an example.

1. Do you give the peace sign a lot?
some, man

2. How many Abercrombie polos do you own?
you're kidding, right?

3. When was the last time you kissed someone?
yesterday

4. Can you do a cartwheel?
ha ha ha ha ha ha snicker snort wheeze guffaw

5. Are you depressed?
man, that question SUCKS

6. Have you been to the mall this week?
I haven't been to the mall this YEAR

7. Do you regret something you did yesterday?
mostly the things I regret are the things I didn't do

8. Are you allergic to anything?
fools, especially willfully ignorant fools

10. Has school started yet?
school is always in session

11. Do you own a guitar?
banjo, please!

14. Who do you hate?
nobody, although there are a few people I severely dislike
(probably nobody you know personally)

15. Crayons or markers?
crayons taste better

16. What age do you wish you were?
the age I am now, but healthier

17. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
back, mostly

18. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
I'm not wearing any pants! .......

19. What is the closest object to your right?
the trackball

21. How many windows are up on your computer?
five or so

22. Do you share your computer with anyone?
sure, wny not

23. What kind of cell phone do you have?
cheapo Samsung

24. What color are the walls in your room?
white, I think (don't pay much attention to them)

25. Are you wearing socks?
I'm not even wearing pants!

26) How many hours did you sleep last night?
7 or so

27. Did you ever get the chicken pox?
don't remember

28. Have you been outside your house today?
Not without my pants!

Update later in the day: I just noticed that several questions are missing. I swear I cut and pasted this just as he sent it to me, so maybe he just didn't like those questions.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Omir the Storyteller said...

Well, OK, maybe not so much stupid as amusing. And not necessarily truthful. For instance, I was indeed wearing pants at the time and was just going to post "I just put my pants on so my pockets are empty," but then got this silly idea . . .

Peace amigo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home