Omir the Storyteller

Stories. Music. Politics. Technology. Baseball. Friends. Family. Potrzebie.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Internet is a very weird place

Potrzebie

Sometimes, though, you have to be reminded of just how weird. For instance, as a guy, I knew girls were evil, but until just now I didn't have proof.

I found that proof, by the way, through an interesting site called StumbleUpon. It's a . . . well, it's a little hard to describe. You choose things that interest you from a menu, they give you sites that fit your category, and then you rate them as "I like it!" or "Not-for-me" with a simple TiVo-esque thumbs up or thumbs down interface. All I can say is, check it out. I get no money from this; I just like it.

I get no money from the ads to the right either, apparently. I've had Google Ads up for over a month now and have made a grand total of 46 cents. Alert the media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home