Omir the Storyteller

Stories. Music. Politics. Technology. Baseball. Friends. Family. Potrzebie.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

You lookin' for Omir?

Potrzebie

The little "Site Meter" icon at the bottom left corner of the page tracks who's visited the site and some other interesting stuff like what time zone they're visiting from and what browser they're using. It's a fascinating combination of interesting information, depression, and humor. Depression because, like all other bloggers, I secretly wish hundreds of visitors would throng this blog daily and it turns out it's just me, my brother Oxnard and a couple of people who got lost looking for a gas station with a clean rest room. Humorous, because over the last couple of days people have visited here from somewhere on the other side of the world, brought here because they were searching for the term "Omir" on Google. And by "the other side of the world" I mean time zones that are a couple hours ahead of Greenwich. One appears to be from the UK and another from Bulgaria.

And the other day there was a spate of hits from other pages on blogger.com, none of which have any apparent commonality with me.

Ah well, when I'm rich and famous they can say they knew me when, even if it was by accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home