Omir the Storyteller

Stories. Music. Politics. Technology. Baseball. Friends. Family. Potrzebie.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Rats May Be Running The Lab

Potrzebie

Did you ever feel like the universe was some sort of science experiment gone awry, and here we are left to sort it out as best we can?

No? Well, me either, really, but it makes a good hook for an experiment of a different kind.

Let me just start out by saying that I am terrible with diaries. Projects in general, actually, but I've never been able to keep a diary of any kind. And what is a blog but an extended diary? But of late I've been publishing stories over on Daily Kos and Booman Tribune every week, and decided to give blogging a try. I may give up next week. I may keep going for three or four years. Who knows? It's an experiment.

Welcome, then, to my online living room. Also my study, my dormitory, my cafeteria, my dance hall and bowling alley. Let's get started.


6 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger RenaRF said...

Here's your FIRST comment.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Omir the Storyteller said...

Oooooh, and a picture and everything!

I need to get myself a better picture than the one on Daily Kos. That would probably mean I need a better face . . .

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger RenaRF said...

That's my pissed off face.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Omir the Storyteller said...

Well, considering that you live in DC, I bet you wear that face a lot.

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site OMIR

Thanks for changing the set-up! It looks really cool...

Just what I need, another place to avoid reprots and meetings. ;^D

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Omir the Storyteller said...

Thanks! I may change it some more when I get some idea of what I'm doing. In particular I want to do more links over there on the right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home